Learning About French Dimensions.
1. Apply with squeeze bottle.
2. Maintain steady squeeze pressure.
3. Fire to shelf cone 06.
4. Do not touch bottle tip to ware (this may cause the French Dimensions to flatten).
5. Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque (or greenware, depending on technique)
Tips & Techniques
1. Popularly used with the stained glass technique. Create design outline on greenware; fire to shelf cone 04; fill design with various glaze colors; glaze fire to shelf cone 06.
2. Use in combination with other glazes for intriguing looks.
3. Use to create lace effects.
4. Use to outline design on ware.
5. Great for lettering, including From: and To: in birthday gifts.
6. Great for making dots.
Health & Safety
1. Nontoxic and lead-free, but not recommended for use on food containers due to raised surface.