1. Apply an overglaze compatible glaze to cone 04 bisque.
2. Fire to cone 06.
3. Do not stir or shake overglaze.
4. Place a small amount of overglaze on a glazed palette; apply one smooth coat.
5. Try to attain an even tint:
6. Do not let metallics pool in an area; brush them out smoothly.
7. Clean brush in Essence and let dry.
1. Overglazes dry in about one hour but over glazed ware can be fired while still wet. The kiln must be clean, well-ventilated (do not overload) and follow a normal fring schedule.
2. Overglazed items should be stilted for fring: Fire metallics to witness cone 019-018.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.